Thursday, October 20, 2011

JUICYSTAR07 HEALTH AND BEAUTY. DO YOU BELIEVE IT?

FOUND THIS VERY INTERESTING ARTICLE FROM
http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/truth-about-juicystar07

I WANT TO HEAR WAHT YOU HAVE TO SAY

Many, and I mean many, of you know the name Juicystar07. But many, and again, I mean many don't have knowledge of how the million suscribed girl got her claim to fame.
One reason people are getting fed up with "Blair" is all the lying that has gone on to reach Youtubes #1 beauty Guru.
The name situation. No, Blair isn't the real name of Juicystar07 documents and forms have read that Elizabeth is the actual name of, well, Blair. But nevertheless instead of coming clean or explaining why she doesn't want to give out her real name, she deny's it.
Next its the money issue. Many don't know that Blair and Elles father is a Doctor, and sadly throughout the years Blair has gave herself away about how "well off" she is. Take for example the leather jacket she tweeted and said she really wants to buy. Oh, just a $600 jacket. Or the "Some old black car" that she drives. Oh just a 3series BMW. Now, it's not that her family being wealthy is the problem, it's the "I support my self", "it takes me so long to save up my money for my nice things" front that has people upset.
Lastly many young and older viewers wonder whats in it for them? Why does "Blair" make these videos for us? Possibly the 250 dollar check they get for using a companys brand. Or the 100 a video youtube contract.
Are you Team Blair?

No comments:

Post a Comment